In this episode, Cheddy and Michelle discuss: *Trigger Warning -This episode mentions suicide and other topics that might be of concern. Please consult with a professional if necessary. Acknowledgement of Mental Health Awareness Month Removing the...
In this episode, Cheddy and Michelle discuss:
- *Trigger Warning -This episode mentions suicide and other topics that might be of concern. Please consult with a professional if necessary.
- Acknowledgement of Mental Health Awareness Month
- Removing the stigma of mental health issues
- Look at mental health as “Mental Hygiene” in order to treat it the same way you do personal, dental, and environmental hygiene.
- Happy 19th Birthday to Cheddy Matthews II; “I love you son!” -Cheddy Matthews
- If you need help, or are having a mental health crisis, do not hesitate to ask for the help you need.
- Mental health is a real issue and devastates the lives of so many who don’t receive treatment. Take the time to ask people how are they doing if you notice “something is off.'' Sometimes, that could be the difference between a friendly conversation, and a tragic event.
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis or emergency and need to talk to someone, here are some resources:
“Ask for help! Know that there is help out there!” - Michelle Wickman
Connect with Cheddy Matthews:
Connect with Michelle Wickman: